- I'm a 1 cm dilated already, but they are giving me some gel to help that along
- They gave me a round of steroids to help my platelet count and we're now back in the safe range over 100
- They are taking my blood pressure every 2 hours and are okay with what they are seeing
- They have me all tapped to dump in the epidural drugs when I say it's time
- The MDs aren't any more concerned about my labor or delivery than with a term child
- We suspect the child will wind up in the NICU for at least a week or so to work out the breathing and sucking.
- All of my issues should resolve upon delivery, or shortly there after.
Monday, September 29, 2008
So, for those of you wanting details, here they are. For those of you not wanting details, skip this post.