Tahini Dressing

 I ate it all. I live with 3 other people. They had none. I made it again. I ate it all. Those 3 others had none. I didn't even stop to take a good photo.


I bought fancier olive oil for the second run. I didn't notice any difference. It could be because I was so busy shoveling it in with cucumbers (I mean, cukes don't last long this time of year, so pitter patter) or it could be because this tahini dressing gets all the really good flavor of hummus and leaves behind the fluffy chick peas (which are to be admired) that sometimes get in the way. 

This is all I have to say about tahini dressing, because I have to go make it again. I'm not kidding.

But let's all say tahini one more time. Because taaaaahhhhhhhiiiiiini is a fun word to say.

Fine. I'll tell you so you don't have to look it up. Tahini. From modern Greek via Arabic 'tahana' meaning, to crush. Also, check out the usage over time (pro tip: tap the 'show more' prompt to see the chart). We are living in The Age of Tahini. I said it first. 

Comments