A pal

Say hi to Patty. Everyone needs a pal when they decide to try something and I might have talked her into this. (It was shockingly easy.) Here's a candid of us from back when we used to be able to go places and be with the people.


Here's how we met: My kid Suzy went to sailing lessons at the club and met Lottie. Lottie's parents, Gareth and Krista, are pretty great, so we all got to be friends. And then Gareth and Krista introduced us to Brian and Patty. Who are also members of the club. We probably stood next to each other at the corn roast or something. Anyway. Patty. She cooks. She can float on boats without getting the sick. She runs the neighborhood. She chills on the hill. As another mutual acquaintance said, 'everybody who's anybody knows Patty'. Apparently I wasn't anybody until a couple of years ago, but I'm ok with that. 

Patty is going to Do This Thing with us. So you'll be hearing from both of us here. I know you're going to love her as much as I do. So say hi, ok?

Comments