The good, the bad and the ugly

No, really, I mean the movie.

It's funny what you learn about your partner 10+ years into the relationship. This morning, I was watching the above referenced movie (Clint Eastwood spaghetti western for those who have yet to enjoy the film) when Pete came in from breakfast. We had just gotten past the most excellent music in film history (just before the 3-way shoot out) when he asked how the movie ended, revealing that he had never seen same!! Honestly, you think you know a person.

In case you're suffering from the same affliction, IMDB.com states that you can tune into AMC on 11/13 at 11 am (no time zone listed - assume it's Eastern?) and enjoy.

In other news, I'm back to work on Monday. I'm starting to itch for something to do, as I'm really sick of sorting through the legos. Next week should be interesting, getting Harry to school and everyone to the sitter and the rest of us to work and the dog fed, I'm tired just thinking about it. I think I'll lie down now.

Comments