Not to you, but I'm glad you're reading.

Dear Mom.

In some ways, I want to believe you know all this stuff already. Either you knew it before you left or you’ve still got some sort of line in and know what’s going on. But, just in case you weren’t paying attention, I thought you should know these things.

  1. Suzy likes milk chocolate better than dark chocolate. This makes no sense to me.
  2. Sleeping Beauty is Suzy’s favorite princess. She’s declared that pink princesses are the prettiest. She now owns three princess dresses (Rapunzel, Aurora and Snow White) and usually manages to put them each on, at least once a day.
  3. Harry still has a song. Wherever he goes. The piano lessons are coming along nicely – he usually sings the song as he plays it.

And me. Well, I miss you like crazy. I wait for you to call. I talk to you in the car. And I look for you. Most of the time I find you. Sometimes it’s a memory, sometimes it’s just me, but I’m always glad when I find you.

Comments