hello, again

We've been busy. We made a lot of babka. It was good, but a little messy. But don't worry, we've switched to unbleached all purpose flour because it has a higher protein content. I don't think it makes the babka any better for us, but it does help make our cookies a little taller. Plus, I think it does a better job clinging to noses and eyelashes.

We also lost all sorts of teeth. 4 to be exact. The top two managed to be a little disgusting with a lot of blood (which, as I am lately informed, is just 'mostly water with a little red in it'), I'm just proud that I managed to stay calm while he was freaking out. It was gross. Really gross.


And there was some snow. Which turned out to be just some warm up for the real deal. We also had a serious battle about wearing 'gwoves'. Eventually I won, but it wasn't pretty. Although, it wasn't near as disgusting as the bloody tooth. Ew.


Finally, we've got some serious style going on over here on Pine Street. I mean, who knew you could use archival t-bands to hold your hair back? You can just barely see the floral rainboots - it was quite the getup.

Comments