Gobble, gobble

Despite my promises to myself that my kids wouldn't watch so much television, the fact is, they probably watch more than they should. Then again, I truly believe everyone watches more television than the should, but, you know, it's an imperfect world.

One of the nice things about cable television (besides the good reception) is the commercial-free kids channels. Of course, they have accompanying websites with fine ideas of how you can spend yet more time with their network and characters, but how can you argue with something that ends like this:

Chocolate pudding really is delicious. If that rotten turkey baby hadn't eaten all of it, I might be eating some right now.


Look closely - the poor boy has lost his front tooth. A few days later, the other one came out, but that's another story for later.

Comments