The game

We're headed out of town on Wednesday, without the kids - I still cannot believe we're leaving them for 4 days. I'm sure the Grandma's will have them well in hand, after all, Pete and I appear to be still here and living productive lives. Ahem.

I'm trying to make sure I remember everything, which of course isn't going to happen because traveling automatically puts you on the board for the 'what did I forget game'. Last time it was toothpaste, honestly, how do you forget toothpaste?

Meanwhile, I've been meaning to tell you for a while now that we made cupcake pops a while back. Because I'm not completely insane (really) I called for back up. Aunt Mary Beth, Katie and Patrick were great help - not only in getting these ridiculous things made, but also of disposing of them to ensure that my pants still fit. And they were just so darned cute here that I had to share:


Don't you wish she was your orchestra teacher?

Comments