Dressing a boy

Back in the days before the girl arrived, I had convinced myself that boy clothes were just as cute as girl clothes. Cute plaids, polo shirts, sail boats, stripes, hawaiian shirts, plaid shorts (sometimes together) and so on. He didn't have to look like a screen-printed-sporto! He could be handsome! A little preppy! Kind of a nerd. Well, we all know how that part of the story ends. Yellow searsucker dress! Cardigan sweater with eyelet lace! Lace up toe shoe socks! So! Cute!

Anyway, today was the 'valentime' party at school. So last night Harry put together the cards he selected for his classmates:



Oh, wait, I must have uploaded the wrong photos. Hm, maybe not. Well, then, carry on.

We got up this morning and got ready for school and had an immediate disagreement about the shirt. (Cute, no??) He refused to take his Mickey sweatshirt off at school and explained it was a 'girly' shirt. So, I gave in. AFTER school. I brought his light up Spiderman shirt and let him change before he went to Kelly's. Apparently he's not as secure in his manhood as hoped.

Maybe a cookie will help?

Yes, that would help. In fact, I think I'll go let them help me now!

Comments

Gretchen said…
I like Pete's IEEE shirt!