Lunch with Granny

Today we had lunch with Pete's Granny. Meaning, we went to her house and she made us a delicious lunch.
I just saw a commercial for a television program entitled 'Magic's biggest secrets revealed'. I have to admit, there are somethings about magic that I just don't want to know. I like being able to suspend reason and believe that someone is really being cut in half and then magically put back together. What's life if you can't believe in a little magic?


Of course, I saw this commercial while Pete and Harry were watching their new favorite program, 'Iron Chef':

(Of course, you can see I should have moved my new favorite hand lotion for a better shot.) (I write a lot of parenthetical phrases. See that? I even got to write parenthetical. Now I have to run spell check again. Woo! I got it right!)


I also have a confession to make: I'm a lot better at doing nothing on this maternity leave than I was with Harry.

PS - I'll be at MOTC on Tuesday morning, close enough to lunch if anyone is interested in joining me (and Suzy). I haven't quite decided if I want to try and wrangle Harry, too.

Comments