Something happened

I really do pay careful attention. Well, at least I try to - but apparently there are so many distractions. Do you see that chin? And, to make things worse, while we were in the Kohl's this morning, he picked out his own shoes and hat. Yes, that hat. He wore it all day long. Even while in the movie theatear (his pronunciation) for the Toy Story 3 viewing this afternoon. Somehow still hanging on to his few mispronunciations seems oddly important tonight. And then there's the matter of the sunflowers. (We're not talking about the tomatoes. It only encourages them.) I'll admit that I have not been paying any attention to these at all. They are so easy to miss. Especially when looking out my bedroom window, on the second floor.


So, if you find yourself in need of some cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds or square chins, come see us. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow we are headed to the state fair. Heaven.

Comments