Snow Days

We've had a lovely holiday - got more than we deserved from Santa and didn't have to leave the house yesterday. It snowed a little for us just before Christmas, making everything white and Bing-like (and then it rained all day on Christmas Day giving me false hope that January won't be miserably cold, it will be mild and rainy).

Anyway, I was off all last week, so I dragged Suzy over to school on the sled to pick Harry up at the end of the day. She thought it was the best thing ever.

Now, the flaw in this plan, which I failed to realize before embarking upon it, was that I would have to pull BOTH of them home. Up little hills. Across fields. And my elbow may have detached. And my should may have separated. But they are awfully sweet, aren't they?

PS - we're making fresh pasta, meatballs and sauce today for 40 people. For the record, this was not my idea.

Comments