A magic carpet ride

I know, it's a little out of focus, but my life has been a little like that lately. A few nights ago, Harry asked Pete for a horsey ride. Suzy saw what was going on and I could just see her little brain grinding away, trying to figure out how to get in on the action.


My mom is doing well - recovering from surgery nicely. I've been very thankful for the ability to work at her house over this past week, to keep her company. We've gone for lunch a couple times and today I took her to the yarn store. The steady stream of visitors and cards have been wonderful - she said the other day, while bringing it the mail, that it was 'like Christmas' with all the cards that are coming. I've had a lot of people ask what they can do - please, send a card - she loves them. Let me know offline if you need her address.

Meanwhile, besides being a little out of focus, I'm doing ok. And I've got to go, or I'm going to be late for my massage!

Comments